Happy Holidays Everyone!
As 2006 comes to a close, we all have very much for which to be thankful.
– For the love and comfort of my family;
– For those of us who reunited with our old friends during the year and especially those who we had not been in touch with for far too long;
– For those whose ill health was caught in time and successfully treated;
– For those who started new families and learned of future additons to them;
– For those who while they faced crises both in their families and their communities, had the prayers, well wishes, love and support of so many friends and family;
– For those who served their country overseas in the name of helping others and saving lives;
– For the safety and well being of our loved ones who ventured out into the world on thier own;
– For Melanie, because, well, she’s just “Melanie”;
– For rediscovering the beautiful sound of Mona’s voice in the Great Market;
– For the opportunity to celebrate successes of our own and our children and the strength to overcome the defeats; and
– For each and everyone one of you who while you know it or not have had an impact on my life this year.
My wish for 2007 is that we can learn from those who have gone before us, by showing tolerance and understanding, peace and love for our fellow mankind. That we learn from the mistakes we have made and the mistakes of others so that we we can improve our lives and help guide others to make the right choices.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!